- In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website.
- This policy shall not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; rather, our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products is indicated in this policy.
Free delivery in the United Kingdom
- We offer FREE standard delivery to all mainland UK addresses.
- All other overseas orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 3.
Delivery charges outside the United Kingdom
The charge for packing, insurance and delivery of a single book (or for each book where there is more than one in a parcel) outside the UK is as follows:
To destinations in Europe £15.00 To destinations in North America £20.00 To destinations in the Rest of World £25.00
- The charge for packing, insurance and delivery of a single book (or for each book where there is more than one in a parcel) outside the UK is as follows:
Delivery methods and periods
- We will usually use Royal Mail / Parcel Force or a courier.
- We will dispatch books within 48 hours of cleared payment, with the expectation that, they will be delivered (a) within the UK no later than 48 hours thereafter (b) overseas, as soon as possible having regard to local postal/courier services.
- The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
- Delivery tracking is available in respect of all orders for our products.
- To track your delivery, enter your order number (which is provided in your
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.